HD Frenzy

I am an avid TV watcher, by no accounts could one not call me a couch potato! I got a new HDTV for Christmas and so it's been really hard to not sit there are watch all the great HD programming I get through Dish Network. I love to travel, but I don't always get to entertain that fantasy, so for me the next best thing is feeling like I'm there from the comfort of my couch. I happen to work for Dish Network so I knew we were offering HD free programming, I just had to wait until I got the TV to support the HD programming. HD programming puts the icing on the cake and it really makes a huge difference in the quality of the picture. I've watched standard definition, and I'm not going back, ever!

phoenyxstarr

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Hi Saide! I'd like to welcome ya to the forum, even though I haven't been here much longer than you. I know exactly what you're talking about when you say you won't even go back to standard definition! I won't either.

Hi Saida, Out of curiosity are you posting on DTV as a paid employee of Dish Network? Are you actually even living in the US?

The reason I'm asking is that it is now common practice for companies like Comcast, Dish, DirecTV to have full-time paid bloggers active on message boards to push their companies product. You have only two posts on this forum and both times you have pushed Dish Network.

IMHO if you want to receive HDTV then get it free with over-the-air antenna television.

I am an avid TV watcher, by no accounts could one not call me a couch potato! I got a new HDTV for Christmas and so it's been really hard to not sit there are watch all the great HD programming I get through Dish Network. I love to travel, but I don't always get to entertain that fantasy, so for me the next best thing is feeling like I'm there from the comfort of my couch. I happen to work for Dish Network so I knew we were offering HD free programming, I just had to wait until I got the TV to support the HD programming. HD programming puts the icing on the cake and it really makes a huge difference in the quality of the picture. I've watched standard definition, and I'm not going back, ever!