Hello

feathers

DTVUSA Rookie
HELLO ALL
I'M JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE MY COUPONS ARE.:confused:
SINCE I DON'T RECEIVE MAIL A MY HOME ADDERSS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SENT TO MY PO BOX.WHY DO THEY NOT TELL YOU IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS THAT DELIVERY TO PO BOXES IS RESTRICTED?:mad:

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the forum Feathers!
You're right, the government coupon application webpage doesn't directly mention that PO box addresses will not be accepted although it does ask for your "home address". There is an option for, "The U.S. Postal Service does not deliver mail to my home address." which can be checked by clicking on it, which in turn brings up another entry form for providing as much information as you can for your home address and mail delivery address.

When you originally ordered your coupons, did you get a confirmation #? Have you tried to put that confirmation # in the Government's Coupon Status Webpage?

feathers

DTVUSA Rookie
Hello jay
yes, I filled out the options for the po box. And yes I put in a ref# to serch for coupons. It just said they had already been sent. It didn't say when or to where. I even called and was told they only took request for coupons, they didn't answer questions.that to get answers i would have to e-mail them. Thats how i got on this site..

Last edited: