Hells Kitchen

jamesb

DTVUSA Member
I am such a big fan of Hells Kitchen. Does anyone else on here also like that show. I think Chef Ramsey is just hilarious and I am amazed how all those cooks accept the abuse that he hands out.

EscapeVelocity

Moderator, , Webmaster of EV's Antenna Blog
I hate that show, and Im a chef. I once worked for a short time at this restaurant, where I was talking about how I dislike that show and the behavior of Gordon Ramsey. I said I thought it turned a lot of people off of a potential cooking career. The head chef said he was a big fan of the show. I was soon working elsewhere.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I hate that show, and Im a chef. I once worked for a short time at this restaurant, where I was talking about how I dislike that show and the behavior of Gordon Ramsey. I said I thought it turned a lot of people off of a potential cooking career. The head chef said he was a big fan of the show. I was soon working elsewhere.
Ramsay's having a bit of financial problems lately as was publicized at WSJ today. Breached some multimillion dollar loans and his auditor is recommending he file for bankruptcy. Looks like his "tough love" style isn't working for his own food biz.