Help!! Billing problem-uverse - DirecTV

I am white.rabbit1@att.net, made a $155.33 payment a few minutes ago on the my att app using my bank account. Was told payment unsuccessful but got an alert from my bank account immediately for the payment and it shows pending in my chase bank account.

That money for that payment is no longer in my bank account. I will not pay twice, and you are not giving me credit for my payment! Instead asking me to pay again on the app. Can someone please look into this for me?

Perhaps you guys have a server error in the middle of the night or something. I hate being hassled and this is a problem for me to have issues with my payment. I'm a busy on the go guy so you need to take care of this for me.

Just to be clear if you're waiting on a second payment from me for the same bill, you can close your mouth and stop breathing hold your breath and your face will turn blue before I ever pay the same bill more than one time. It's not gonna ever happen.

Please call me
225-326-7030

Thomas

This question, "Help!! Billing problem-uverse," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.