HELP: Looking for help NFL Games - DirecTV

I have NFL Sunday Ticket Max. Last game of Season Lions at Packers was flexed to the Sunday Night NBC broadcast. Direct TV and my local NBC at disputes over contract and Channel was not available. I could not watch the game. Since the NFL Flexed they should have it made availabl for customers that Paid for the Sunday Ticket. During the season plenty games were shown and CBS, NBC, were televised also on the NFL Channel. I feel as a customer who purchased The Sunday Ticket, (Where it states you get every out of market game) that I should get a Refund for Sunday Ticket due to breech of contract. I didn't Flx the Game, I am not in contract disputes. My bill is over 200.00 a month. I pay my bill. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, I have called and every customer service agent and supervisor has LIED to me, or haun up on me, or say they getting me to someone that can help, and they but you back in the que for calls. Before ATT bought Direct TV out, Customer Service was Great, since ATT cuustomer service is the WORST.

This question, "HELP: Looking for help NFL Games," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.