Help: Upgraded to spectrum 60/5 but same speed & shows modem not connected - Time War

Help: Upgraded to spectrum 60/5 but same speed & shows modem not connected - Time War

This question is about "Help: Upgraded to spectrum 60/5 but same speed & shows modem not connected", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Location is Wichita Falls, TX.
Modem: SB6141 hardware version 7

I upgraded our 30/5 plan to Spectrum Internet 60/5. Under equipment on TWC site/app it used to show the modem "Connected" (Green). Immediately after the Service section got updated to "Spectrum Internet", the modem shows "Not Connected" yet Customer Service sees it and Internet works, but still giving me only 30/5 from previous plan.

I spoke to their india web support 3 times with no help. Called finally and no help. Also forwarded me to Tier 3 upon request and no help.

Tier 3 said he sees provision saying only 30/5 still and confirmed the MAC address matches my modem. He says everything is normal in their end and that I should be currently getting 60/5 by rebooting modem which I did many times throughout day.

Regardless, modem still shows as "Not connected" on TWC app/web site but internet works at old speeds. They just tell me to ignore the glitch but I'm not getting proper speeds and I think that might be related.

Anyone of you can give me insight or help on why modem says "Not connected" but works, yet old speeds?

This topic covered Help: Upgraded to spectrum 60/5 but same speed & shows modem not connected, and TWC cable internet service.