Help with connection dropping intermittently (daily) - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Help with connection dropping intermittently (daily)", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Need a little help understanding why my connection keeps dropping. The last couple of weeks my internet connection drops pretty much daily. It doesn't seem to matter if I reboot my equipment or not, we just have to wait for it to start working again.

I use my own modem (Netgear CM600) which feeds in to my Asus router. The Asus router will say offline of course. When I log in to my modem tonight here's what I see:

It doesn't matter how long I leave it alone it never fully connects. Sometimes the channel is different. Sometimes the power is lower (like 0.5 dBmV). But it never gets past locking on channel 1.

We had complained this past weekend about the repeated outages and Spectrum sent a tech out yesterday. He checked the cable from their box to my house and said it was good. He also checked the cable running through my attic and said it was good. Lastly he checked the cable coming from the wall to my modem and it's also good. Now my internet is down again and I don't know what else to do. They want to send a tech back out but I'm not sure what good it'll do. Either I have bad equipment or it's something outside my house. I really don't think this is a problem with my modem - I specifically stayed away from the Puma chipset and the modem is only a little over a year old. Any suggestions?

Edit: I should mention that upstream channels all say not locked with a bunch of 0's. And here is a screenshot of the model log file after a reboot.

Help with connection dropping intermittently (daily)?