Hey Spectrum! Please respond to the many webmail complaints and suggestions - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Hey Spectrum! Please respond to the many webmail complaints and suggestions", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Just like with the new Spectrum webmail, the response time of Spectrum tech support or customer relatiions is way slower than Time Warner's. What's up with that?

Your customers are paying good money for substandard, downgraded service.

Why substandard...dial up speeds for one. The only way I could just tell if a message was deleted was to log out of the website and log back in. That was after spending an enjoyable 10 minutes waiting for the screen to redraw after I hit delete. So maybe my second sentence in this paragraph overstates the speed issue. Dial up didn't take this long.

Lots of people have pointed out the problems. The least you could do is tell us if and when you plan to fix them.

In the meantime, please bring back the old (and functional) time warner webmail page. If any of your customers want to be beta testers for the new one, great. But it's unfair of you to recruit all of us. We just want to read our email.

Hey Spectrum! Please respond to the many webmail complaints and suggestions?