Hi Cowboby, need help, please!

This is what I got from tvfool.com, currently I only got 2 channels: PBS and ABC, any solution? I live in an apartment, 2nd floor and I have a poor indoor antenna. Thanks a lot!
TV Fool - TV Signal Locater
Ok by the time I got to this post the tv fool results weer no longer available please post them again. as always an outdoor antenna is best if you have a balcony or can attach a antenna to the out side. Having said that if not try one of the 4 bay or 8 bay antennas from antenna craft or antennas direct and place them on the wall behind the tv. also there is a video on you tube that shows how to make a 4 bay from coat hangers, that many have hand great success with, it works better if you use copper wire which you can purchase at your local hardware, 14 ga. bare copper wire is what is needed if you can't get bare wire buy the insulated and strip it. make sure it is solid not braided copper.

Looks like the signals you want are approximately 14 miles (Not bad!) away from you. A powered amplified indoor antenna should work just fine, but TVFool is showing the stations you're missing in red which it recommends using a attic mounted antenna. Something like the Antennas Direct DB2 would work well too (and it's not aplified).

Thanks! I learned that somebody uses Antennas Direct DB2 as indoor antenna. Do you think it's gonna work? technically, something to do with "mount" or "roof" is kinda difficult to me:D Thanks!

Looks like the signals you want are approximately 14 miles (Not bad!) away from you. A powered amplified indoor antenna should work just fine, but TVFool is showing the stations you're missing in red which it recommends using a attic mounted antenna. Something like the Antennas Direct DB2 would work well too (and it's not aplified).
yes take a db4 or db2 and mount it on the wall behind the tv it would do better than most in door antennas.

Last edited by a moderator: