Hidden secrets of celebrities

Brigham

DTVUSA Rookie
I am an avid fan of Edie Britt of ‘Desperate Housewives’ and watch every episode without fail. I really admire the guts and grit of Edie Britt and no one could have portrayed the character better than Nicollette Sheridan. I was however really disheartened when the character was suddenly bumped out of the show. Is it for sure that the character will no longer be a part of the show?

Hadley

DTVUSA Rookie
‘Desperate Housewives’ is an immensely popular television soap. And Edie Britt’s character was an integral part of the show. I too have heard rumours about Nicollette Sheridan having some differences with the makers of the show. You can get more on that from http://woodenspears.com and a lot more of celebrity gossip.

jerseygirl

DTVUSA Member
I still think that Edie has not enough character for being a long term role in the Wisteria Lane.

For me they should have brought more up about Edie. And if the role will be the same like it was the last seasons I can imagine why Nicolette wants to quit.

I am an avid fan of Edie Britt of ‘Desperate Housewives’ and watch every episode without fail. I really admire the guts and grit of Edie Britt and no one could have portrayed the character better than Nicollette Sheridan. I was however really disheartened when the character was suddenly bumped out of the show. Is it for sure that the character will no longer be a part of the show?
No, we have seen dead characters come back in dream sequences and stuff like that. In fact there have been all sorts of weird ways that characters show up again, ever see the soaps where it was actually the twin sister?