High Ratings

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Two and a Half Men scored the 4th best ratings according to Neilson TV Ratings for the week of August 4th to the 10th. The first two top spots went to the Olympics closely followed by America's Got Talent in third.

Kind of surprising! It's a great show, but I had no idea just how popular it was...

JamAce

DTVUSA Member
It really is suprising, and to think, It was premiered 2003? I think. We'll Good luck to those guys and congratulations whoever is concerned. :)

teresa

DTVUSA Member
Charlie Sheen (Carlos Estevez) won an ALMA Award for Best Male Performance in a Comedy in Two and A Half Men. I think that's great. Despite his personal troubles, he does protray his character very well. He is funny.

bighoss

DTVUSA Member
i agree in that charlie sheen plays this part very well. however, i did not know that being a jingle writer would be as profitable as it is for him on the show....if so, i am in the wrong business!

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
I am not at all surprised by the success of the show. It is a great show. I love the entire cast and they all act well. But Jack Harper as the "half man" is truly amazing :)

djs

DTVUSA Member
This season got off to a great start with Charlie thinking he had a child. I hope they keep his character the same and not try and have him settle down. Maybe they could do something with Alan to make him more interesting.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I think Charlie Sheen is very funny. But I think Jon Cryer as Allan Harper is way more hilarious. He really gets some good lines. And his delivery is excellent.

Sunny

DTVUSA Jr. Member
It's a favorite in our house

This show is an every night must in our house. Even if I am
not watching it, I am hearing the laughing from the living room.
The writers seem to have the formula down.

Sunny