home improvement

toby

DTVUSA Member
i loved watching this show when i was growing up. tim and his kids as well as al kept me laughing on every episode. what are some of your favorite moments from the show?

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
We love this show too. There are so many favorite memories, I don't think I could narrow them down. All the main actors were extremely talented and worked well with each other. We continue to watch the reruns, as well.

casey

DTVUSA Member
One of the best shows to ever hit television I think. This on screen family represented what a good healthy American family was back in the day. They had their problems, they solved everything together, and all above that...it was funny.

nelly

DTVUSA Jr. Member
i loved watching this show when i was growing up. tim and his kids as well as al kept me laughing on every episode. what are some of your favorite moments from the show?
thanks for telling us this show..actually havent seen it yet maybe because of time schedule or maybe seen it but dont know the title..i will surely check on this show..it seems a good show to me..

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
My kids now watch this show on reruns. I think it is so funny to walk in the room and see them watching Home Improvement.

I liked the episode at Christmas time when Tim wanted to have his house with the most lights. It was so funny when they turned them on and it was like a spotlight coming off their house.