Hopefully someone can answer for me.

davids2004

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I currently have an LCD tv and a tuner card in my pc.

Here is the tuner card I have

ATI All-in-Wonder? HD

VisionTek Unbelievably Real

It has no need for a digital converter box.

Now I have my TV hooked up and it picks up about 51-52 digital channels. My PC TV Tuner card picks up 0 digital channels. Does anyone know what this may be happening.

Also I am trying to pick up radio stations on my pc through the tuner card and getting nothing.

Hopefully someone can help me out.

davids2004

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Do you have an antenna connected to your PC Tuner card?
I have my tuner card hooked up the same way as my TV. I split the signal so they are both hooked up the same. Yesterday I did not have it split up and only hooked to the PC and still no digital channels. I did try an antenna yesterday on the PC and got nothing.

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
I currently have an LCD tv and a tuner card in my pc.

Here is the tuner card I have

ATI All-in-Wonder? HD

VisionTek Unbelievably Real

It has no need for a digital converter box.

Now I have my TV hooked up and it picks up about 51-52 digital channels. My PC TV Tuner card picks up 0 digital channels. Does anyone know what this may be happening.

Also I am trying to pick up radio stations on my pc through the tuner card and getting nothing.

Hopefully someone can help me out.
davids2004, Welcome to the DTVUSA Forum. I'm sure you need to access the ATI tuner tools and enable the ATSC tuner. It may have defaulted to QAM or NTSC. Once you have the ATSC tuner enabled you should be able to rescan for available OTA DTV stations.

davids2004

DTVUSA Jr. Member
davids2004, Welcome to the DTVUSA Forum. I'm sure you need to access the ATI tuner tools and enable the ATSC tuner. It may have defaulted to QAM or NTSC. Once you have the ATSC tuner enabled you should be able to rescan for available OTA DTV stations.
Would you happen to know how to do this?

davids2004

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Ok here is what I found out. When I run MC, the channels that the signal strength is low on are also low on my TV. Now my TV does pick up other digital channels that my tuner card can not pick up.

davids2004

DTVUSA Jr. Member
But my TV still picks up digital channels. It seems like with MC, I can only pick up certain digital channels, but my signal is too low for these to work. How can I get the same digital channels my TV has?

davids2004

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I am also not using an Antenna either. I tried to use an Antenna, but nothing worked.

davids2004

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Are you using an antenna to the TV? You need to use a splitter from the other antenna or install an antenna to get a good signal to the PC.
The TV and PC are hooked up the same exact way. I have used a splitter to hook up the TV and PC to. The TV receives about 51 digital channels and the PC none. The PC MC tries to set up certain digital channels but the signal is too low. These same channels are also low on my TV, but the TV picks up other digital channels, which are the ones that are low, but are a different channel.

For example 13-1 signal is too low on tv and pc. but channel 94-1 is that same channel as 13-1, and 94-1 is picked up on TV but not pc.

Hopefully this make sense.