How can I get Directv/att to honor reward cards offer for switching to direct from di

I switched from Dish to Direct September 28,2016. I was offered a great deal on my existing att phone plan to switch to direct. I was also offered TWO $100.00 reward gift cards from direct AND ONE $100.00 gift card from ATT. I went to the Directv rewards site to track the status of the visa reward cards. I saw there was only one listed. I called and was told it would only be one $100.00 card. Then I called ATT and was told the original offer was wrong and there was nothing she could do about it. After contacting the BBB concerning the offered plan price which ATT ISNT HONORING, I received a call about the mistakes that were offered to me. There was nothing they could do about the mistake except give me a one time credit for the difference in the original plan offer and the actual plan I would have to accept. Now the reward Visa cards (3) that were offered in original offer is somehow NOT CORRECT either. PLEASE can anyone at att honor THIS part of the original offer? Kinda tired of hearing it was the customer service rep's mistake.

This question, "How can I get Directv/att to honor reward cards offer for switching to direct from dish?," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.