How do I connect 2 Roku Smart TVs to Xfinity Cable?

J

Jman304

Hello, I tried searching Google but thanks to the keywords "Xfinity" and "Roku", all I kept getting was discussions about Roku's Xfinity Beta app and this didn't answer my question.

I just moved into a new house, and we decided to change our choice in televisions, by getting one 40" Roku Smart TV, and two 32" Roku Smart TVs. One for the living room, and one each for the two bedrooms. We had the 40" in hand when the Comcast installer came and hooked up our cable and internet, but due to lack of said 32" at the time, was unable to properly show us how to connect them to our cable. After going through the settings on my 32" in my room, I believe I've found the reason it doesn't work, is that it's not physically connected via the well....cable. Sounds like I answered my own question, but the installer said we could connect them wirelessly.

Does anyone know, is there a way to connect wirelessly, or is what I'm asking for not possible, or did I misunderstand what he said? I can still do Youtube and Netflix, but what about regular tv?

"How do I connect 2 Roku Smart TVs to Xfinity Cable?," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding How do I connect 2 Roku Smart TVs to Xfinity Cable?, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.