HOW DO I GET ENGINEERING TO DO SEND MY BOX STAGING HITS - Time Warner TV

This question is about "HOW DO I GET ENGINEERING TO DO SEND MY BOX STAGING HITS", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. From a previous poster:
Regarding issue:
"Pressing “Play” during playback of a recorded show doesn’t show the timeline (as you’d think it would, as it does with the DCX3400, as it does with the Tivo, and any other DVR equipment I've used before). Instead, it starts a slow-motion replay. In fact, NONE of the obvious buttons - rewind, forward, or pause - display the timeline, so you don’t know where you are in the timeline of a show. I can't tell how much time is left in a program I'm watching. This is totally bizarre and really hard to justify. How do I know if I started at the beginning of a recorded program? Did I start where I stopped watching last time? How much time remains in this program? Who knows? There is no way to tell."

From TWC service:
"Engineering will be sending that box a set of staging hits to refresh the box and I was told most of those issues will be resolved."

As promised, after rebooting the box by removing the power cable, waiting a few seconds and then inserting the plug again, the changes sent to my Arris box fixed the above issue.

***How do I get engineering to send my box staging hits so that I can fix my timeline during playback?

This topic covered HOW DO I GET ENGINEERING TO DO SEND MY BOX STAGING HITS, and TWC cable tv service.