how do they do it

betty boo

DTVUSA Jr. Member
i can't image living out in the jungle with no food and have to live on just plant food or just go without eating. i guess it would be a good way to loose weight witch is one thing i need to do.:rolleyes: plus going thought all those changes sometimes without food for days i don't think i could do it. especially being on x island for a day or so. i know i couldn't do even if i tried hard. you would have to be very strong to survive the things they face.:) hands up to all of the people that are in this game.

Last edited:

Mattrick

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I don't think I could do it either. Though sometimes I get the feeling that it is all staged anyway. Like they don't have to act like they do on camera when they are off camera.

Byte24

DTVUSA Member
I don't think I could do it either. Though sometimes I get the feeling that it is all staged anyway. Like they don't have to act like they do on camera when they are off camera.
That's the problem with Reality TV shows. People ham it up for the camera. If they could somehow create a TV show that would hide the cameras and not tell the participants that they're being filmed, THAT would make for an interesting show.

That's the problem with Reality TV shows. People ham it up for the camera. If they could somehow create a TV show that would hide the cameras and not tell the participants that they're being filmed, THAT would make for an interesting show.
then it would probably be really dull. :) just my opinion, but when people are in front of cameras, it makes them more competitive. can you imagine a show like survivor without the cast knowing they were on tv? it would be boring. :p

I love to go camping every once in a while, but that's about the extent of my outdoor travels. I hate bugs too, and I can' even begin to imagine the type of creepy crawly things that are in a jungle.

Last edited:

Mei

DTVUSA Member
well, i think that the contestants do it for the sake of money. i tried to audition for the survivor just this year but then i did not continue it. and when i watched the survivor show that i was supposed to join to, i thought that i would never have survived. it is really hard to be in those people's shoes.

nick

DTVUSA Member
Yeah its so tough to survive in a jungle especially with those mosquito bites and rattle snakes. Man i will never do that or never do a audition for it....

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I could never do it either. Eating nothing but rice and maybe fish if lucky. Sleeping on the ground. Wearing the same clothes day after day. Going to the bathroom in a hole on the ground if lucky. No thanks.

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
Try camping once. I know it might not be anywhere near some of the challenges on survivor, but you will get a good idea of what it is like in the wilderness.

Camping is also fun when you go with a bunch of people.