How long this show continue

I remember when the FOX network started and this was an original on the Tracey Ulman show. The Simpsons have demonstrated incredible staying power but I just wonder how long will it continue. Any guesses? And will Maggie ever give up that pacifier? :)

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
I am just crazy about the Simpsons. I've been hooked to it since it started. I guess the longer FOX sticks with it, the better for fans like us. :)

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
And will Maggie ever give up that pacifier? :)
LOL, no way! I remember when they had her say her first words on the show, and speaking of that, at the end of "The Simpson's Movie", during the credits at the end of the movie, Maggie utters her first word in the movie: "Sequel". I'm guessing this means there will be a "The Simpson's Movie 2".

Froix

DTVUSA Member
Twenty seasons and counting. The show will go on forever. They need to add in more changes though, there's been some like the death of some notable characters. It gets kind of tedious to be honest but the halloween specials just never get old.

Last edited:

toby

DTVUSA Member
i think they will milk it as long as they can still come up with content for the story lines. i remember watching this show back in the late 80's when it came out...man i feel old now:D