How many hours do you sleep?

Aiyaaaa

DTVUSA Jr. Member
How many hours do you sleep?

I only sleep about 5-6 hours a night, because I have to work hard at work since my wife is like the house-keeper, so yea.. I'm always pretty tired, but I'm doing this all for my son, so it's all good. I'm not a troll or anything, so don't look at this thread in that way :D

So how many hours do you get to sleep?

Googled

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Well my daughter is 17 years old now, attending college university in Toronto, so I only have myself and my wife to take care of. I'm retiring from work soon, so that'd be no biggie. I get about 8 hours a sleep a night, so I guess that's about right and about the average time right?

Ricardo

DTVUSA Member
I guess I usually have a shot at seven hours a night, but I almost never sleep straight through.

The last time our sleep was interrupted by kids was when our niece was living with us.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I sleep 7-8 hours every night. I have an 8 yr old daughter and when she goes to bed, I go into my bedroom and watch tv. I just chill for a couple hours and am always asleep before 11.

I could never function on 5-6 hours of sleep every night. I would be dragging the next day.

d3stiny

DTVUSA Jr. Member
7 hours for me, but i still feel not rested with it. When morning comes its like my body is not participating with my errands. i take naps when i have time