How Many Seasons Do You Own?

misha

DTVUSA Member
If you watch this show, there are some episodes that you want to watch over and over again because they are just that funny. How many of the seasons do you own on DVD?

casey

DTVUSA Member
I got the first box set, and that is good for me right now. I don't like to watch episodes over and over again, so I guess I can wait to get more of the sets. I will eventually get them all for collector reasons.

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
I've got them all. I have a thing for collecting the seasons to shows on television. I like being able to watch a show that I like whenever I want. Sometimes I like just having the power to choose the episode, too.

I have the first 2, and they are really good. I've seen every episode on there about 10 times, and I think they don't loose any worth at all. A laugh comes from me every time I put one in the DVD player.

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
I have all the seasons on DVD, and I categorized them on my computer, too. They are all available on a separate HDD that I bought for a small bit online. It is neat that I can take all the episodes wherever I want on one thing.

casey

DTVUSA Member
I have all the seasons on DVD, and I categorized them on my computer, too. They are all available on a separate HDD that I bought for a small bit online. It is neat that I can take all the episodes wherever I want on one thing.
Do you have them on an external hard drive? I would hope so, because it might be a little hard to carry around something that doesn't have a USB plug-in to it for a computer.

misha

DTVUSA Member
I would love to have everything on a portable drive to carry around with me. I just don't have the time to rip every episode from the disk to my computer right now.