How many seasons more do you think the show will last?

Fardreamer

DTVUSA Member
It's been a tad over five years since Two and a Half Men first aired, and now that Jake (Angus T. Hall) is a teenager, I wonder if creator Chuck Lorre will be able to keep the show fresh and relevant for longer than two more seasons. I've seen a few series that last a long time (MASH, All in the Family, The Simpsons), but the live action ones usually fold once all the story ideas run out and there are none left to be told.

I give this show another two seasons, and then Lorre will wrap it up before the ratings sag.

Any takers? Or forecasts? Or opinions?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I haven't really watched this one that much to begin with, but the episodes that I have seen make me wonder why the show has lasted as long as it did. So in my opinion, it should have been taken off long ago, but I am obviously in the minority here.

Fardreamer

DTVUSA Member
My mom seems to like this show more than I do. Surprising, since a lot of the humor revolves around such topics as sex, drinking, womanizing, and all that sort of low-brow stuff that Charlie and Alan often argue about.

toby

DTVUSA Member
yeah, this is the problem that comes up with any show based around a particular character.....sort of like the show malcolm in the middle....