How many TVs can I run off of one dish?

David2899

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I'm thinking about getting DirecTV, but I wanted to find out how much it would cost me to have 5 TVs running on it? Is there an extra cost for each TV after connecting 2 or 3 TVs?

You can run as many TVs as you want off of one dish. If you're having your dish system professionally, just make sure to tell them how many TVs you'll want to connect to the dish. You can also have them install a few extra wall jacks for future use too.

David2899

DTVUSA Jr. Member
You can run as many TVs as you want off of one dish. If you're having your dish system professionally, just make sure to tell them how many TVs you'll want to connect to the dish. You can also have them install a few extra wall jacks for future use too.
Thanks, I have another question. Does DirecTV start charging after a certain amount of TVs?

kjscrafts

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Thanks, I have another question. Does DirecTV start charging after a certain amount of TVs?
They charge for every extra receiver box. It is more if it is a DVR box. I get one of my receivers as part of my regular subscription fee and then pay around an extra $5 for my second receiver.