How Many TVs Do You Use It On?

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
In your house, how many do you use your dish service on? How many boxes did you buy to be able to have your house broadcasted with a satellite signal?

Right now, I have 3 tvs with a box on it. I use each tv everyday. I don't think I could live without them.

d3stiny

DTVUSA Jr. Member
since i am just alone and my pad is not that big, i only have one TV. Better to have one than nothing at all, even though i don't watch Tv i still keep it on as my background music. When my fav.shows are already showing then that's the time i did find time hanging in my sofa with my tv.

casey

DTVUSA Member
All of the tvs in my house are DTV ready, and can receive a digital broadcast when it is signaled through the nation. So, I guess that is somewhere around the 5 range. I don't have tvs everywhere in my house, just the necessities.

kat77

DTVUSA Member
I have about 4 television that on the receiver. I can't believe the tech. who do all the wiring for 4hrs because he had to work up so more cable lines to the house.

kat77

DTVUSA Member
I want to asked also do anyone have to pay for the pole to be dug in their home. The tech charge me about $45 for a pole and 10 for every 10ft length. I felt con out of $$$

kotosof

DTVUSA Jr. Member
In your house, how many do you use your dish service on? How many boxes did you buy to be able to have your house broadcasted with a satellite signal?

Right now, I have 3 tvs with a box on it. I use each tv everyday. I don't think I could live without them.
Same here before actually. Couldn't keep up with the electric bills later so I'm using 1 now only.

cherokeeflyer

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I have four HD DVRs on three TVs. I have two DVRs on the living room TV. We tend to tape most network shows, sometimes recording a whole season before watching the first episode. Of course to pull this off, I have to increase the hard drive size.