How often do you watch movies?

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
It doesn't matter what day it is for me, usually when I come home from work, I like to sit down and watch a movie. I tend to watch about 4-5 movies a week with my family.

How many movies do you watch on HBO?

cronus

DTVUSA Member
I will often watch a movie at night, provided I have the night off. On an average, I watch 3-5 movies a week. On HBO, it all depends on what is showing.

WaffleStomp

DTVUSA Jr. Member
My cable service allows me to rent a selection of movies on demand for free, since I am subscribed to their HBO service. However, I don't find myself using it as much anymore, not sure why.

milesanta

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Me, not lower than three. IT depends on the shows being played on HBO. Not lower than three because I just always watch at HBO almost any movie being played.

d3stiny

DTVUSA Jr. Member
i love movie marathon, i have bunch of dvd's here and just can't help it watching it. i downloaded movies also but sadly and sometimes i find it so depressing to wait 4 hours to finished the file.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Just seems to me that HBO has had their usual run of crap movies lately, so I have been watching Starz more. Usually I will catch a few movies a week though.

you are so lucky that you can able to watch 4-5 movies per week. me i don't have so much time. i need a lot of time for work. sometimes i got free time but i choose to sleep than to watch tv.

Aries

DTVUSA Member
I'm not much of a movie person since I don't get out of the house much for shopping. I do watch them when I get the chance though, I gave August Rush a watch last night and believe me, it's one of those rare "Really good" movies.

Well, once a month, I go to this party house in Garden Grove, and watch a bunch of movies with the other folk there. Animation, real good comedies, and cult movies, too. It's a real treat, as one of the house members is an Feature-length Animation category Academy Awards voter, so an occasional DVD screener is seen there. Sure it has the "For Awards Consideration Only- Not For Sale" watermark flashing on the screen, but, it's really enjoyable.