how to cancel up faith and family - XFinity

How to cancel up faith and family channel

This question, "how to cancel up faith and family," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding how to cancel up faith and family, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.

R

Rena Burnett

Again I want to cancel UP FAITH AND FAMILY...because I only want to watch Heartland season 12 episodes 1-12 the new ones BUT just found out that the subscription to this site only will let me watch seasons 1-11 and I have already seen these …...u can see my dilemma. Would appreciate the cancellation.
Thank You

P

Patty Allen

I want to cancel my Up Faith account. I ordered online and do not know which server I ordered through. HELP. I only wanted to watch Heartland and it does not have season 13, I've seen all the others. I want to get a refund, not sure which credit card I used

B

Beatrice Sampson

I want to cancel my Up Faith account. I ordered online and do not know which server I ordered through. HELP. I only wanted to watch Heartland and it does not have season 13, I've seen all the others. I want to get a refund, not sure which credit card I used