HOW TO HOOK UP OLD VCR TO CABLE BOX AND HDTV? - Time Warner TV

This question is about "HOW TO HOOK UP OLD VCR TO CABLE BOX AND HDTV?", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. I need help to know how to hook up my 2 VCRs to my new cable boxes and my 2 TVs. The prior mini converter cable boxes I got when TV signal was switched to digital was easy as the wall outlet coaxial cable went into the cable box and the cable box had a coaxial Out cable that I attached to the VCR and the VCR then attached to TV.
My new Spectrum/Time Warner cable box only has the HDMI output. The cable box is a Motorola DCX3200-M. The coaxial cable from the cable wall outlet is plugged into this box. The back has component plugs for: Video Out (yellow) – composite video (SDTV); and Baseband Audio Out (white and red) – L/R audio; and Video outputs /Y,Pb,Pr (green, blue, red) – component video output (HDTV); and Digital Audio coaxial (orange) output.
BED ROOM set-up:
2013 LG LED HDTV, model # 26LN4500. It has HDMI input. It also has Component In for Video Y,Pb,Pr (green, blue, red); and Audio L/R (white and red).
Panasonic VCR, model # PV-V4524S. It has component connections. Audio Input L/R, Audio Output L/R. Yellow Video input and output.
LIVING ROOM set-up:
2009 JVC LCD HDTV, model # LT-32J300. It has HDMI input. It also has Component connections. Yellow video. Audio L/R (white and red). Y,Pb,Pr (green, blue, red).
2004 Memorex VCR, model # MVR4042. It has component connections. Audio output L/R (red, white), and Yellow video output only. UHF/VHF In and Out Jacks.
Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

This topic covered HOW TO HOOK UP OLD VCR TO CABLE BOX AND HDTV?, and TWC cable tv service.