How to stop the DirecTV Favorite Channel change notice Scroll at Top of Screen - Dire

For the last month, on every single channel, once or twice an hour DirecTV decides to send a notice scroll across the top of whatever I'm watching indicating that DirecTV is soon getting rid of the some of the Favorites Channel options. It lasts about 30 seconds repeating the message over and over. There is an "OK" notice on the scroll, however there is no button the remote that dismisses or stops the notice. Trust, me we've pressed them all.

I want these notices to stop. I got the message a month ago. I couldn't care less that DirecTV is going to do something to its Favorites Channel options. To continually interrupt programing that I'm paying for, six or seven times a day, with the same message over and over is incredibily irritating and I'm just about ready to cancel the service, glady pay the early termination fee.

Does anyone have any advice to get this notice to stop.

This question, "How to stop the DirecTV Favorite Channel change notice Scroll at Top of Screen," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.