Hulu Original Programming

Has anyone given any of Hulu's orginal shows a watch? I know Netflix has done pretty good with Orange is the New Black and House of Cards; just wondering if Hulu has anything worth a watch.

'Spoilers' with Kevin Smith is the only one actually worth watching. And that is basically just a video version of his podcasts, thats why its good. All the dramas are terrible, with no-name actors and sub-par writing. Each time I see the preview for 'East Los High'' it makes me cringe. If a trailer for a show is so god-awful I can't stand watching it, the show is truely a stinking pile of trash

SamuelB

DTVUSA Member
blog.hulu.com/2014/01/08/a-new-year-with-new-hulu-originals/ you've got fine interesting propositions here. I'm not really into hulu so I can't do a personal recommendation but there are the topic, genres and actors started so youll probably come to know more.

RockU

DTVUSA Member
Has anyone given any of Hulu's orginal shows a watch? I know Netflix has done pretty good with Orange is the New Black and House of Cards; just wondering if Hulu has anything worth a watch.
Netflix still is the best among others in terms of being a content provider. They offer a larger selection of tv shows than other network like Hulu. In comparison, Hulu content is comparable to Netflix, but a little less. Orange is the New Black and House of Cards are pretty much award winning shows that Hulu have yet able to replicate.