I can't watch online, xacsa.xact.DrmRequest.exists: Exception calling flash metho

We have X1 with Internet and voice. I tried accessing the DVR with my laptop (which I rarely do) and the following error popped up.....
(Error xacsa.xact.DrmRequest.exists: Exception calling flash method (DrmRequest) (Error: Error calling method on NPObject!))

I get the same error when I try to watch TV also. I have not tried to use the laptop on Xfinity for a couple of months, I see it is called XFINITY Stream, which is new to me, so it may have been longer since I tried using this service. Anyway, I get the above error each time I try. I am running 64bit Win 10 and Mozzilla/Firefox for a browser. Any ideas on how to rectify this situation I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You and have a Great Day. Attached is a screenshot of the error page if that might help rectify this situation. Thanks Again

This question, "I can't watch online, xacsa.xact.DrmRequest.exists: Exception calling flash method (DrmRequest)," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding I can't watch online, xacsa.xact.DrmRequest.exists: Exception calling flash method (DrmRequest), and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.