I didn't get my cupons

Rae

DTVUSA Rookie
I orderd my cupons the first of November and was told they would be mailed on 11/14/08. I never received them. I have a locked post office box so I know no one stole them. Some time ago I was told to e-mail this problem to DTA USA which I did and they assured me they would get back to me within 10 days which they did'nt. Now I can't e-mail them directly, just throught this forum. What a rip! They will be expired before I ever see them. The same thing happend to my neighbors. And to quite a few other people I've talked to. As far as I can see it's a typical government involvment.

I orderd my cupons the first of November and was told they would be mailed on 11/14/08. I never received them. I have a locked post office box so I know no one stole them. Some time ago I was told to e-mail this problem to DTA USA which I did and they assured me they would get back to me within 10 days which they did'nt. Now I can't e-mail them directly, just throught this forum. What a rip! They will be expired before I ever see them. The same thing happend to my neighbors. And to quite a few other people I've talked to. As far as I can see it's a typical government involvment.
The s site to address this problem is dtv2009.gov they are the ones in charge of the coupon program. while we here at dtvusa try to answer question regarding the DTV transition we have no involvement with the coupon program.
hope you find a resolution to your problem.