I have a digital tv but can not get a signal

When I set my digital tv to "over the air channel search", I do not pick up any digital channels. My local news station says that we should already be receiving digital signals, but I am not. Is anyone else having this problem?
I live in Denver, Colorado.

When I set my digital tv to "over the air channel search", I do not pick up any digital channels. My local news station says that we should already be receiving digital signals, but I am not. Is anyone else having this problem?
I live in Denver, Colorado.
what kind of antenna? where is it located and where are you if you go to tv fool.com put in your address and then save the digital channel results then attach to your next post then I can trouble shoot it for you:)

Without an antenna, I received absolutely no channels on digital stations. Most people don't realize (myself included before I converted to dtv), that it's almost mandatory to use an antenna now with receiving digital channels.

I'm of course assuming that you don't have an antenna? Let us know when you get a chance.

concerned

DTVUSA Jr. Member
A friend of mine does not have any reception either. I took my hdtv with antenna and nothing.... not one signal.... now this is the same antenna that I used on my hdtv. At home, which is only one mile and half away, I get 7 channels....