I have given up on getting FS2. - XFinity

I just spoke to a Comcast technician in south Florida. We compared Fox Sports Go on our computers. His Fox Sports Go website could show programs on FS1 (NCAAW Seton Hall vs. Butler), FS2 (ultra heavyweight knock-out), and Fox Deportes (UFC 123), but mine in Chicago could only show FS1 and Fox Deportes. Next, I downloaded the Fox Sports Go onto my smartphone. When I noticed programming on FS2, I tried to watch it on my Sprint phone, but I had to enter my Comcast username and password--thwarting that possibility. Apparently, FS2 is blocked in Illinois but not in Florida by Time Warner/Charter/Spectrum--the parent company of FS2--on Comcast/Xfinity devices. I am exasperated. I might have to attend the Rolex 24 at Daytona after instead of missing ~ 18 hours on FS2. The empathetic technician checked that FS2 is carried in south Florida by Comcast on channel 741.

This question, "I have given up on getting FS2.," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding I have given up on getting FS2., and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.