I need a replacement remote, the silver kind - XFinity

I know this question has already been asked but i have a somewhat different situation. I had one of the comcast remotes that is silver with the red button and i have had it for years. I don't want to go into to many details as it's somewhat embarassing for me. Nonetheless, with that said, i am not really the type of person who doesn't have to worry about money, and it has reached the point that i recently had to advertise for someone to rent out a spare room. The problem is that i am disabled and have to have a caregiver help me out most days. I asked my caregiver if she could clean the spare room and in doing so the cable remote somehow got lost. I can't drive more than about a mile or so to the store otherwise i will be feeling it for the several days. Unfortunately the comcast store that is nearest to me is over 15 miles away, so i am not able to get to the store and talk to someone there about it. I don't have a lot of spare funds, however i tried to see if i could get one on the internet and the comcast store only seemed to have the newer model remotes. I am not sure what to do in this situation since the tv in the spare room needed the remote to work. Also i tried to find it in the comcast store website but i didn't see it. Can someone please help me out with this?

This question, "I need a replacement remote, the silver kind," is about XFinity-Comcast TV television equipment.

For other news regarding I need a replacement remote, the silver kind, and XFinity - Comcast television equipment, see our recommended stories below.