I was lied to. - DirecTV

On Monday of this week i called
At&t 1.) to pay my bill. 2.) lower
My monthly bill.. That's all I wanted.. Now I think i have direct tv? i don't know , and neither does direct tv. Cause yes i called them ,and they have nothing on me, i don't excist. But yet i had a direct tv installer at my house. He hooked up direct tv. I don't want. Now you may ask.. then why, let them hook up.? Because I thought it was a upgrade. NOPE...... At&t took money out of my bank account..i have proof of this. I called at&t they will not talk to me...i called direct tv..they at least talked to me then hung up on me. I tryed reaching out to online help. I got g. A rep who transfered me and that person disconnected me from the conversation. Now i am going to the district attorneys office and file a complaint . 1.) for switching me I DONT WANT DORECT TV. 2.) taking money out of my bank account. 3.) This one is more for ( b.b.b) for such a bad treatment by at&t and direct tv reps. Who hung up on me and disconnected me from my online rep help.

This question, "I was lied to.," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.