If I cancel TWC, will I be able to keep my RoadRunner email address? - Time Warner In

This question is about "If I cancel TWC, will I be able to keep my RoadRunner email address?", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I'm moving out of town to a city where TWC doesn't offer service, so I have to cancel. I've mostly moved to Gmail at this point, but I'm sure I still have my .RR email address set as a recovery email for somthing, and I'd really rather not lose it. I've seen people say that as long as you set up email forwarding, it will continue to forward emails after you cancel, but all I can find are old answers from 2+ years ago, and I'm worried that the Spectrum merger might have changed their policies. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

This topic covered If I cancel TWC, will I be able to keep my RoadRunner email address?, and TWC cable internet service.

G

Brighthouse (Spectrum) - Roadrunner emails won't go away!

IT's SO frustrating! I cancelled my Brighthouse internet (now spectrum) and was told the roadrunner emails associated with the account would be deleted immediately. After 30 days, emails still working. I called and was then told that emails will cancel after 60 days. Well, here we are at 90 days and I call again. They have no clue! Is it really that hard to cancel my emails. I had one person that tell me that they would not be cancelled. I have three different spectrum employees giving me three different answers! I want it cancelled, is it really that hard?