If you died..

Googled

DTVUSA Jr. Member
If you died and you could respawn as an animal or living thing, what would you become?

I'm a Christian and I don't believe in life after death (besides heaven and hell, which isn't really considered life on earth to me), but I'd have to say if I had the chance to choose, I'd probably become someone invisible such as a ghost, for obvious reasons :)

casey

DTVUSA Member
If you died and you could respawn as an animal or living thing, what would you become?

I'm a Christian and I don't believe in life after death (besides heaven and hell, which isn't really considered life on earth to me), but I'd have to say if I had the chance to choose, I'd probably become someone invisible such as a ghost, for obvious reasons :)
Becoming invisible has always been one of those super powers that I wanted for a long time. If I came back, I would be that invisible person as well. It would be so much fun just to go around and mess with people all the time.

If it had to be living, I would come back as a bird. I always wanted to fly at my own will, and a bird can do just that. Although, I don't want to have to eat worms and raw food...that might be a little gross.