If your kid does something inappropriate

GunnedDown

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Yeah, so what would you do if you knew your kid does something inappropriate online? And I'm not just talking about what you think I'm talking about, I mean what if they like to bully other kids? Do you just let them do what they do and hope they grow out of it, or do you take action?

Yeah, so what would you do if you knew your kid does something inappropriate online? And I'm not just talking about what you think I'm talking about, I mean what if they like to bully other kids? Do you just let them do what they do and hope they grow out of it, or do you take action?
you take action you are the authority in the house, my dad always made me aware that it was not a democracy it was his house his rules. and that I was expected to act like a human being or suffer the consequences which often meant not sitting down for awhile. After you tell them something twice then maybe a external stimuli is need to emphasize the point.:eek: I am so not politically correct.

GunnedDown

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Ah I see so most people do get punished for their acts, I was wondering if there's a group of people there that actually let their kids to what they want, and let them realise themselves that it's wrong? I guess that's bad parenting, but yeah, I'm kind of confused at the moment :p

Aiyaaaa

DTVUSA Jr. Member
you take action you are the authority in the house, my dad always made me aware that it was not a democracy it was his house his rules. and that I was expected to act like a human being or suffer the consequences which often meant not sitting down for awhile. After you tell them something twice then maybe a external stimuli is need to emphasize the point.:eek: I am so not politically correct.
I guess you're looking at it from a different point of views than most parents here, as I read most of them would just let the kids do whatever they want.. but that does sound like a bad part on the parent's side.. so I'm not sure.

Googled

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Well the bullying and the like I can't really discuss about since I've never had to go through those experiences (nor did my daughter). I can tell you that I'm about 99% sure that my daughter probably watched inappropriate content when she was in her early teens, but doesn't everybody? It's human nature, just let them grow out of it just like my daughter did.