Installer stated he was not allowed to use flat cable to install - DirecTV DVR

For DirecTV TV services which include DVRs and receivers, Installer stated he was not allowed to use flat cable to install I have been a customer of DTV for over 15 years and have never had any issue with any installer until I moved into my new apartment in Louisiana. The installer showed up 3 minutes early, even though he wandered around the complex trying to find my apartment. He walked in and 1 minute later told me he was not allowed to use flat cable and since the complex does not allow modifications, he was not allowed to install my dish. He called someone, assuming it was his boss, and I could not hear the conversation but the installer left after only being in my apt. for 5 minutes. He stated on the way out that I have to have a 3rd party installer install my dish. I found 4 other apartments that have had installs by DTV directly, I went door to door to ask. I called DTV and spoke with the movers dept. and they put in a request for a supervisor to call me back within 24 hours. I have still not heard anything from DTV. I am not paying 300.00 for a 3rd party install when the movers dept. told me it would be a free install.

-Frustrated