Interesting twist on the Terminator story

Fardreamer

DTVUSA Member
Except for the second episode - which I totally forgot to watch - I've seen the whole new season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and for the most part, I'm fairly content with what I've seen. It's still a bit strange to not see Linda Hamilton as Sarah, but the new Sarah is pretty cool and carries herself well, as does Summer Glau (Cameron) in her protector-Terminator role.

I'm still wondering how they're going to resolve the continuity issues involved here, since obviously this series is set between Terminator 2 and Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. Skynet has to somehow win, doesn't it...or does a new timeline get created here as an alternate future?

Regardless of these issues, I'm impressed by the quality of the show and I hope it makes it in the ratings!

Taki

DTVUSA Member
I am too. The second season is really better than the first. I hear FOX is considering canceling this show because it can't compete against the crap on other networks. So sad. They totally just don't care about those of us who won't watch the garbage that is on TV and are just looking for something to chill out with.
I hope they realize that they will be loosing quite a few viewers that are sic-fi fans if they cancel this series, and know we won't be tuning in to whatever reality or cop crap they put on in replacement of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B DTV | HDTV Reception and Antenna Discussion 6