Intermittent Connection Loss - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Intermittent Connection Loss", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I have a self-owned TP-Link TC-7610 (TWC approved) that I purchased in June and which had been working perfectly up to about a 11/17, when the internet connection dropped and the internet modem light would not come back on after several power resets. Called TWC and tech said things looked fine on their end, suggested may be problem with the modem, and offered to send a tech out. I figured I would try getting a new modem before paying for a repair visit. Left it for a few hours, and it came back up again.

I was good until last night, when the same thing happened. Left it alone till this morning. It came back, then dropped, then came back, then dropped. I made a few pdf printouts of the connection status and error log at various times, which can found at this link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aqfe__XlRCN9gaEv4CTrtYxrUSwN2g
I went ahead and bought a different modem, but the connection is now back. If/When the drop happens again, I’ll try swapping out the modem, but I thought in the meantime I would post here to see if anyone could diagnose from the error log. Thank you.

This topic covered Intermittent Connection Loss, and TWC cable internet service.