International programs

Are there particular international programs that you like to watch when watching tv on the Internet? I like to watch programs out of China and Taiwan in hopes that I can improve my Mandarin skills.

Taki

DTVUSA Member
Seeing as all I speak is English, I don't watch any international programs other than those from Canada and England. Some of the best sci-fi on today is coming out of England. Doctor Who and Torchwood are perfect 10's.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
Are there particular international programs that you like to watch when watching tv on the Internet? I like to watch programs out of China and Taiwan in hopes that I can improve my Mandarin skills.
Keep up the good work! Watching International programs really helps a lot on enhancing and improving our urge to learn foreign languages. In my own experience watching Anime's for a couple of time really helped me on learning some Nihongo:D

I watch most international channels through my PC, I love studying about the habits and culture of different people in the world, and I have a job too similar to that.