Internet TV subscription.

vlada

DTVUSA Rookie
planning on subscribing to the Internet TV to view other stations around the globe. But I do want to know if this thing worth the money I will be spending. Are there really great particular TV stations outside beside what is already available to many cable stations? Like what I heard in Europe they have uncensored TV programs for adult viewers not like in cable TV stations. Is this thing real?

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Hi vlada!
I really don't know too much outside of US television service. Regarding censorship, the US is way more censored than European television, so if you're looking for adult programming, you'd want to make sure that you get US cable service with your internet tv subscription.

aclowers

DTVUSA Member
I was surprised to find out that you can actually watch t.v. shows on your computer without a special card. This is great, I can plug my headphones up to my laptop and watch my shows anywhere.

Taki

DTVUSA Member
There are plenty of uncensored stations available on the net. Some of them are actual streams of cable stations. However if you live in America it is probably illegal to watch them due to copyright laws and violation of intellectual property laws as well.
With that said, it might be worth your time to look into ITV. But don't buy any program, no matter what they say. There are freeware options out there that are just as good if not better than any service you can buy.

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
Very good advice Taki, as usual. I tried to rep ya, but I have to spread it around first. Freeware Internet Television, who knew? Well I guess you did, but now I do too. Thanks.

uplana

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I am planning to subscribe on the latest trend in technology today which is the Internet TV to view other stations around the globe. But I do want to know if this thing worth the money I will be spending. Are there really great particular TV stations outside beside what is already available to many cable stations? Like what I heard in Europe they have uncensored TV programs for adult viewers not like in cable TV stations. Is this thing real?
Internet T.V. has really become popular in the current scenerio of technology.It provides you the facility to view channels around the globe with a good quality.

nick

DTVUSA Member
Tats a good idea just subscribe an view your favorite shows anywhere across the globe. I have already subscribed and i am getting only a few international channels. :(

Always search for the free options that are available, then only decide to go for paying options, there are a bunch of programs which gives us free videos and channels

liebe911

DTVUSA Member
I think by subscribing to Internet TV you can save money, when you have many channels for free why you decided that you should spend the money and watch cable... I dunno, just thinking aloud. ;)

ya i just seen that INTERNET TV this morning on GoodMorningAmerica here is a link to it if your going to read it there is 4 pages to it so make sure that you go from top of page to bottom .in the middle of the page it kinda splits so you think that's the end of the page. Plus there are links on this site for free INTERNET TV

ABC News: Cancel Your Cable and Still Watch Great TV
Awesome story, I bet cable companies are trying to figure out how to beat internet tv as a new competition.