Is it safe to have a tattoo?

sanju123

DTVUSA Member
Tattooing is quite popular these days but is it sake to have one. I have heard that there can be many complications-like infection or allergies. If the needle is contaminated, there can be threat of HIV, is it really so or my friends are just scaring me off. Please, I need some feedback.

Mei

DTVUSA Member
i agree. having a tatoo is not that safe. sometimes you need to be aware of the complications that it will bring to your body and skin. and it is true that some needles may be contaminated with hiv.

Mei

DTVUSA Member
not only hepatitis. there are so many blood borne diseases that you may acquire when having a tattoo. remember that many people have already done this and the needle that they are using may not be safe.

nick

DTVUSA Member
Yeah i true that some needles are contaminated with HIV and so many diseases and i strongly suggest to avoid tattoos. It also causes skin allergies and itching etc... if you want to get one i suggest you to be so careful.

jack

DTVUSA Member
Is the tattoo parlor and artist clean? Check to see that all areas of the place are clean and free from dirt and debris, including the artist. Also don’t forget the bathroom! If you spot dirty gloves or needles lying around, find another parlor.