Is Netflix or Hulu better?

U

Unregistered

Which is the best of the two, Netflix or Hulu?

I already have Netflix, and like it a lot but they don't seem to add much new movies or TV shows. I really like classic TV shows, would Hulu be good enough or which is best?

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
Guest,

If you want to view 'classic TV shows' you should concider FREE TV reception using an antenna. In my location I receive MeTV, RTV, ThisTV and AntennaTV and those networks are dedicated to broadcasting 'classic' television shows. Free works for me.

Jim

I recenlty tried bot Hulu Plus and Amazon Prime and have to say that either believe it or not compared to Netflix as far as value.....Hulu seems hard to use and navigate with it's Multpiple Network feature and slightly confusing GUI or user layout.........and Amazon's selection is nothing when compared to Netflix's selection ......but new oyu won't see pre say...........Netlix is the "Encore of the Digital world and it'll mostly stay like that due to "consumer windows" which have been put in place by the content holders to be sure they make the bulk of their money up front........but all in all Netrlix has mad some incrediable leaps here lately they have coverage and distirbutio rights with ALOT of people companred to what they use to stick with it.............

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Which is the best of the two, Netflix or Hulu?

I already have Netflix, and like it a lot but they don't seem to add much new movies or TV shows. I really like classic TV shows, would Hulu be good enough or which is best?
If you have a ROKU player, there are a few free and paid channels that specialize in old TV and movies. You can search for them here: catastrophegirl's roku channel list