Is Stewie Gay?

cronus

DTVUSA Member
What is the deal with Stewie? There are episodes where Stewie makes statements that make him appear gay. Then there are three episodes that I can recall where he has a deep attraction for a girl, including the last one. So what is the deal with Stewie. Does he go both ways, is he a confused baby, or what?

If you wanted to get technical with everything, I guess you could say he might be bi sexual. There are some episodes that he seems to be going towards a girl, and there are some where it interprets him going towards a boy or older man. He flirts with both, and it would be hard to tell.

WaffleStomp

DTVUSA Jr. Member
He's bi-sexual, without a doubt.

Prime examples of his blatant homosexuality are in the few recent episodes this season, like the Banana in his mouth, or him eating the horse sperm.

iddonea

DTVUSA Jr. Member
What is the deal with Stewie? There are episodes where Stewie makes statements that make him appear gay. Then there are three episodes that I can recall where he has a deep attraction for a girl, including the last one. So what is the deal with Stewie. Does he go both ways, is he a confused baby, or what?
YES! He is gay! :violin:I think so, he he. What about that singer baby that he loved?

I think he might be confused if that is the case and he shows that he can swing both ways :p...but seriously they probably never thought of it like that or if they have who knwos what they are thinking :p

I think he might be confused if that is the case and he shows that he can swing both ways :p...but seriously they probably never thought of it like that or if they have who knwos what they are thinking :p
Haha. Right... You know I won't be surprised now if there will be an episode addressing stewie if ever he is gay or not. :))

YES! He is gay! :violin:I think so, he he. What about that singer baby that he loved?

seems to me there was a recent episode where stewie actually said he was gay! I was shocked. something about him dressing up and eating out in some trendy place, Stewie made the statement he was in his gay finest

Aries

DTVUSA Member
The writers themselves have said that Stewie's sexuality is deliberately ambiguous. Dunno why, but I've done ambiguities myself. One character in a story I wrote has a central role, but their gender was never, and I mean not once specified.

It was a nightmare to write. XD