is there a place to find system status on direct TV end. 2 weeks of failed service an

direct tv issues over last 2 weeks. Some temporarily or partially resolved by resets, calls to direct tv techs, but they have admitted having issues. Really? 2 weeks? There is also no way I have found to find out thier system status. That is bad for them and me. They will be bombarded with tech calls to fix customer service when there is no issue on customer stuff that a reset and refresh does not correct. I am concidering going back to Cable if this is a common thing. I see from the forum issues that I hate, have existed for a long time. There is also a long learning curve to use the system, as things are confused by errors, complexity, the sale to buy more is driven into options that selections end up at, even if you try to eliminate the options that cost. Programs end without notice if live - minus some rewind in time, and no way to finish watching. I end up hate wathcing tv, it has become a frustration and failure to satisfy.

This question, "is there a place to find system status on direct TV end. 2 weeks of failed service and not my stuff.," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.