Is there a TVFool or Rabbitears website for HD Radio?

Just curious what stations I can get and I'm looking for specifics like which ones I should be able to receive with a decent antenna. Oh, first time post long time lurker by the way!

Piggie

Super Moderator
Just curious what stations I can get and I'm looking for specifics like which ones I should be able to receive with a decent antenna. Oh, first time post long time lurker by the way!
This is an easy one. FM Fool - Home

One thing Andy S Lee (the author of TV and FM Fool) didn't put in the tables if a station is digital or not. But FMFool gives you a technically specified idea of the strength of a station at your location. You have to take into account that digital is transmitted at -20db from the main carrier. So when looking that tables remember to take away 20 db from the stated strength if you are looking for digital strength.

=====

Then here is a list of the stations that carrier IBOC digital radio signals
HD Digital Radio • Find A Local Radio Station

-----

If any of it over whelming to understand let us know and I can look to see if you should be able to receive anything in digital

------

Also Trip Erickson that does the RabbitEars site is a moderator here if you have questions for him.

This is an easy one. FM Fool - Home

One thing Andy S Lee (the author of TV and FM Fool) didn't put in the tables if a station is digital or not. But FMFool gives you a technically specified idea of the strength of a station at your location. You have to take into account that digital is transmitted at -20db from the main carrier. So when looking that tables remember to take away 20 db from the stated strength if you are looking for digital strength.

=====

Then here is a list of the stations that carrier IBOC digital radio signals
HD Digital Radio • Find A Local Radio Station

-----

If any of it over whelming to understand let us know and I can look to see if you should be able to receive anything in digital

------

Also Trip Erickson that does the RabbitEars site is a moderator here if you have questions for him.
How foolish of me. There's a link to FM Fool on the TV Fool website which I had seen before but it never occured to me to check and see if HD stations were listed on that link.

Thanks for the HD Radio.com link too. That was going to be my next question.