Is there ever going to be another Converter Box Coupon Program??

Fickle

DTVUSA Rookie
I really need a couple more converter boxes. Been to Sears and Walmart but they don't have any in stock. Plus I don't want to have to pay full price for them!

Any help would be greatly appreciated with this, I have company coming over next week and would like for them to be able to watch TV in the bedroom if they want to.

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
:welcome: Fickle,

The coupon program ended months ago and it will not be restarted. You could check your local Craigslist to find a converter box as well. If there are any stations in your area continuing to transmit analog signals, the converter box you choose needs to have a feature called 'analog-passthru' for you to continue receiving them.

Jim

I need to get a converter box i dont have one at all and i am a disable woman that cant get arould so please if you can help me I had 4 neck surgery and one brain surgery and 2 back surgery and all i like to do is watch tv but not able to do this because i dont have a converter box or nothing else so if you can help /please do my name is bonnie and number is XXX XXX XXXX thank you and god blessed to all

Last edited by a moderator:

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member