Is this show supposed to be like a "Reality" TV Show

Byte24

DTVUSA Member
I watch this show from time to time, and it's good. I still can't figure out if it's based on a Reality TV show type premise or what? Sometimes Steve Carrell or another actor will wink at the camera, or the camera guy will hide in particular places when a serious "talk" is going on.

So what is the deal? Did the first episode explain the premise?

toby

DTVUSA Member
i don't know the answer for sure, but the office employees are well aware of the cameras around. so it is not like they don't know they are being filmed. but whether or not it is supposed to be a reality show i am not sure.:confused:

Pixie85

DTVUSA Jr. Member
It's supposed to be shot as a sort-of-a-documentary, although there's a script behind it all.
The way I see this show is structured is like the Real World for people who wish they were in the Real World but don't have enough courage to do it or just feel that they should act as adults, although they are still kids in heart.

Does that make sense to you?

heather

DTVUSA Member
This show came out in Britain about the same time that all the shows on tv were reality shows. It is a spoof on those shows because sometimes they come off so...you know. A crew is supposed to be following them around for a study on the business world.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rokucomlinksupport Roku 0
rokucomlinksupport Roku 0
rokucomlinksupport General TV Chat 0