Is Verizon FiOS big enough for its own thread?

ajc_trw

DTVUSA Member
In the "Cable and Satellite Providers" section I noticed Verizon FiOS was not listed and assume it's part of the "And the rest" thread. My question is isn't Verizon FiOS in enough locations to be given its own thread? I have FiOS and think it's quite good. Just wondering.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
You mean its own specific forum section? PM Jay if that's what you're asking. I'm sure he'll add it.

I'm still with Cox, been with them for approx 3 years but not very happy with the uploads speeds. What ul/dl are you getting with Fios?

Yes616

The Mod Squad
In the "Cable and Satellite Providers" section I noticed Verizon FiOS was not listed and assume it's part of the "And the rest" thread. My question is isn't Verizon FiOS in enough locations to be given its own thread? I have FiOS and think it's quite good. Just wondering.
You would think it is big enough if you have ever seen their commercials.
This is FiOS. This is big!
I am in Verizon land line country but no FiOS available here. If you call or try to see if it's available online from where I am, they refer you to DirecTV.

ajc_trw

DTVUSA Member
I tried PMing Jay but I didn't have the level required to do the PM thing. I was hoping as time went on it would be added. No problem though as Verizon is represented on AVS. Thanks. :)

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
:welcome: ajc_trw,

If I recall correctly, it takes 5 postings here before you (automatically) gain permission for private mailing, the same as on the other Forum. Stick around!

Jim

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I tried PMing Jay but I didn't have the level required to do the PM thing. I was hoping as time went on it would be added. No problem though as Verizon is represented on AVS. Thanks. :)
Sorry about that little hiccup with our forum. We implemented that rule some time ago to help combat spammers who'd sign up and mass PM random members with junk. Anyway, check your PM box AJC. I've added Verizon FiOS to the Cable and Satellite providers forum.

Yes616

The Mod Squad
So here it is in it's brand new area. ajc_trw please tell us all about this service the best you can. Start a new thread on that if you wish. Also, welcome aboard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Questions and Answers 0